Applying to the Graduate Program
To apply, visit the Graduate School application page.
In addition to general information, you will be asked for the following during the application process:
- Personal statement
- Unofficial transcript (scanned or other electronic version in PDF format)
- Contact information for at least 3 references
- Application fee of $50 for domestic students and $70 for international students
- Official GRE general and physics subject test scores sent to Colorado
- Official TOEFL scores sent to Colorado (for non-native English speakers who did not attend a university in an English speaking country; the application will indicate if scores are needed)
- Domestic students must submit their application by December 15
- International students must submit their application by December 1
- The deadline for receipt of all materials, including recommendation letters is January 1.
Please start the application process early as it takes up to 3 business days to obtain the account needed to submit the application. Also, your recommenders will not receive a request for a letter until your application has been submitted.
More information is available from the physics graduate application FAQs and the Graduate School application page.
- Graduate Students
- Prospective Students
- Summer Intensive Programs